Monday, April 02, 2012

Vote for Jeremy Lin and Get Copy of Kindle Book Today at No Cost

Thanks to all of you who responded to my last message about getting a zero cost 30-minute coaching session on your most important parenting issues.

I'm going through the list of responders and will get back to you one by one as soon as possible. Please be patient with me since many people responded and I still have to attend to other
responsibilities.

If you don't know what I am talking about, look for a message sent from me with "[Parenting ABC] Enjoy Your Child or Do Something About It" in the subject line.

I am writing to let you know about two opportunities.

I have received e-mails about getting a free kindle e-book titled "Jeremy Lin: Faith, Joy, and Basketball" by Ted Kluck. The offer seems to be only valid for TODAY (4/2/12) so check
what the page says.

I haven't read the book yet but if you are interested in getting this book without cost before the offer expires today, go to http://www.amazon.com/Jeremy-Lin-Faith-Basketball-ebook/dp/B007P3QV5I/ref=cm_sw_em_r_ask_m0TSD.1QYQJ0F_tt

If the above link does not work, go to Amazon.com Kindle Store and search for Jeremy Lin Faith Joy and Basketball.

Other e-mails I received are about voting for Jeremy Lin in "The 2012 TIME Magazine 100 Poll" for people to cast your votes for the leaders, artists, innovators, icons and heroes you think
are the most influential people in the world.

Official voting ends on Friday, April 6, and the poll winner will be included in the TIME 100 issue. The complete TIME 100 list will be chosen by editors and revealed on TIME.com on Tuesday, April 17.

Voting has to be done before 4/6/2012. Go to Jeremy's page below, check "Definitely" when asked whether he should be included, and click summit.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2107952_2107953_2109622,00.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home